- Lorenzoni, V., & Ragni, D. (2012). Experimental investigation of the flow inside a saxophone mouthpiece by particle image velocimetry. The Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 131(1), 715-721.
- Lorenzoni, V., Tuinstra, M., & Scarano, F. (2012). On the use of time-resolved particle image velocimetry for the investigation of rod–airfoil aeroacoustics. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 331(23), 5012-5027.
- Lorenzoni, V., Tuinstra, M., Moore, P., & Scarano, F. (2009). Aeroacoustic analysis of a rod-airfoil flow by means of time-resolved PIV. In 15th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference (30th AIAA Aeroacoustics Conference) (p. 3298).
- Lorenzoni, V., Violato, D., & Scarano, F. (2009, August). Characterization of the noise sources in a rod-airfoil configuration by means of time-resolved tomographic PIV. In 16th AIAA/CEAS Aeroacoustics Conference (p. 3898).
- Patent. Noise reduction means for a rotor blade of a wind turbine. Patent Nr: WO2015169471A1, WIPO (PCT)
- Lorenzoni, V., Van den Berghe, P., Maes, P. J., De Bie, T., De Clercq, D. and Leman, M. (2018). Design and validation of an auditory biofeedback system for modification of running parameters. Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces
- Lorenzoni, V., De Bie, T., Marchant, T., van Dyck, E. and Leman, M. (2019) The effect of (a)synchronous music on runners’ lower leg impact loading. Musicae Scientiae
- Lorenzoni, V., Staley, J., Marchant, T., Onderdijk, K., Maes, P. J. and Leman, M. (2019) The sonic instructor: a music-based biofeedback system for improving weightlifting technique. PLOS One
- Van den Berghe, P., Lorenzoni, V., Derie, R., Six, J., Gerlo, J., Leman, M. and De Clercq, D. (2019).Tibial shock reduction by means of music-based biofeedback in over-ground running: proof-of-concept. Submitted to Scientific Reports . Shared first authorship.
- Maes, P. J., Lorenzoni, V. and Six, J. (2018). The SoundBike: musical sonification strategies to enhance cyclists’ spontaneous synchronization to external music. Journal on Multimodal User Interfaces
- Maes, P. J., Lorenzoni, V., Moens, B., Six, J., Bressan, F., Schepers, I., and Leman, M. (2018). Embodied, participatory sense-making in digitally-augmented music practices: theoretical principles and the artistic case “SoundBikes”. Critical Arts
Lorenzoni, V., Van Dyck, E., and Leman, M. (2017). Effect of music synchronization on runners’ foot strike impact. In Proceedings of the 25th Anniversary Conference of the European Society for the Cognitive Sciences of Music, ESCOM, 2017, Ghent, Belgium.
Lorenzoni, V., Maes, P.J., Van den Berghe, P., De Clercq, D., De Bie, T., and Leman, M. (2018). A biofeedback music-sonification system for gait retraining. Proceedings of the 5th international conference on movement and computing, MOCO 2018, Genova, Italy.
Buhmann, J., Moens, B., Lorenzoni, V., and Leman, M. (2017). Shifting the musical beat to influence running cadence. In E. Van Dyck (Eds.), Proceedings of the 25th Anniversary Conference of the European Society for the Cognitive Sciences of Music (ESCOM), Ghent, Belgium.
- Patent pending. Low impact running. The patent relates to methods and systems which support a runner in gait retraining. Co-inventors: Pieter van den Berghe, Joeri Gerlo, Joren Six, Valerio Lorenzoni, Dirk De Clerq and Marc Leman. Application number PCT/EP2019/066738, filed 25/06/2019
- Lorenzoni, V., Doubrovski, E. L., & Verlinden, J. C. (2013). Embracing the digital in instrument making: Towards a musician-tailored mouthpiece by 3D printing. In Proceedings of the Stockholm Music Acoustics Conference 2013, SMAC 2013, Stockholm (Sweden), 30 July-3 August, 2013.